This ep has us feeling like ditching our common athleisure and updating our appears slightly — so long as we will achieve this with some recommendation from Elysha Lenkin. Elysha is a vogue stylist with a deal with what she calls “intentional model,” and nothing makes her happier than serving to somebody discover their private model to allow them to benefit from their wardrobe. She believes that self expression isn’t self-indulgent and that each girl deserves to really feel like an absolute rock star each time she walks out the door. And we occur to assume that perspective rocks.
Along with being an in-demand fashionista, Elysha spent years as a yoga teacher which influences the holistic aspect of her work as a stylist. She is just not an enormous fan of “vogue guidelines” and believes if a garment makes you’re feeling good and boosts your confidence, it is best to go for it.
If you happen to’re searching for methods to replace your apparel with out wanting such as you’re carrying a dressing up, that is the present for you. Get able to really feel impressed to step out and personal your look!
One in all our favourite quotes from Elysha:
Podcast Ep 123 Highlights with Elysha Lenkin:
- What “holistic model” is
- How she grew to become a stylist
- The important thing to pulling off any look
- Why she feels that what is taken into account “flattering” must be as much as the person
- How you can create one of the best outfits by simply making an attempt issues on in your closet
- How you can create your individual signature model
- The Sunday evening ritual she practices
- Her prime model icon
- How you can get out of a “model rut”
- Plus, we discuss how we every view model and developments in vogue — and we don’t essentially agree with each other!
Get the episode with the Elysha Lenkin right here or under!
Get extra information on our podcast right here and be positive to subscribe on iTunes so that you just by no means miss an episode!
What’s your tackle vogue as a manner of expressing your self? Do you comply with developments and like updating your look? Received a signature model you’ve rocked eternally? —Margo
Need to sponsor the present? Yay! Drop us a notice at [email protected] and let’s make the world a more healthy place collectively!