Wholesome Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal- all you want is eight components to prep this wholesome fall-inspired breakfast! (vegan + gluten-free choice)
If baked oatmeal and pumpkin pie had a child it might be this. The feel is barely mushy because of pumpkin puree and the flavour is simply candy sufficient with a touch of fall spice.
Because it bakes in your oven, the scent of pumpkin pie fills your home. With every heat chew it feels prefer it’s wrapping you in a comfortable blanket. It’s really the proper autumn breakfast.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BAKED OATMEAL INGREDIENTS
- Rolled Oats- I often use rolled oats as a result of that’s what I are inclined to have available. I favor the marginally chewy texture paired with the pumpkin puree, nonetheless fast cooking oats can even work.
- Non-Dairy Milk- My favourite selection to make use of is oat milk due to it’s excessive protein content material and creamy texture, however any sort of milk will do.
- Eggs- I’ve made this vegan and with eggs and each variations are nice!
- Pumpkin Puree– be sure to’re utilizing pumpkin puree and never pumpkin pie combine!
- Pure Maple Syrup- Maple syrup is ideal as a pure sweetener on this recipe however you may additionally use honey in case you like. If you happen to discover the tip consequence isn’t candy sufficient for you, be happy to drizzle some extra on prime if you’re serving.
- Vanilla Extract- I simply love vanilla and use it in nearly all the pieces I bake. You possibly can depart it out however you in all probability shouldn’t.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- That is what makes this baked oatmeal style identical to pumpkin pie. If you happen to don’t have any available you may sub 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/Four teaspoon ginger, and a small pinch of clove and nutmeg.
- Salt- Only a contact of salt helps steadiness out the sugar.
How you can Make Wholesome Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
My favourite factor about baked oatmeal is that it’s really easy to prep! Simply mix all the pieces in a single bowl then pour right into a greased baking dish and bake till agency. That’s it!
Toppings are fully optionally available however I like so as to add chopped pecans and raisins for a additional taste and texture. You can additionally add chocolate chips if that tickles your pickle.
Served with a splash of milk or vanilla yogurt, it makes for a breakfast that you simply’ll sit up for waking as much as!
Need extra baked oatmeal? Verify these out!
Wholesome Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
All you want is eight components to prep this wholesome fall-inspired breakfast!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 15-ounce package deal pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or honey
- 2 pastured eggs or 2 flax eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats, licensed gluten-free for allergy symptoms
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×9” baking dish.
In a big bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the oats, pumpkin spice, and salt. High with chopped nuts or raisins, if desired. Stir components till evenly mixed. Pour combination into the baking dish and bake within the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Enable to chill for a number of minutes then serve heat with a splash of milk or yogurt and luxuriate in!
Energy: 172kcal, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 7g, Fats: 4g, Saturated Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 140mg, Potassium: 196mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 7g, Vitamin A: 260IU, Vitamin C: 3mg, Calcium: 93mg, Iron: 2mg