This can be a good, primary and straightforward cupcake to make. The quantity of blueberries is absolutely down to private alternative, however beware – too many and the cupcake will lose cohesion. I do know.
Free From: Dairy, Egg, Soya
Preheat your oven to 170°C or 350°F
Line your muffin tin with muffin circumstances
Vegan Blueberry Cupcakes
Love Blueberries. All blueberries, however in cupcakes they’re actually beautiful. Summer time in a mouthful for us Canadians.
1 1/2 cups self elevating flour
2/3rds of a cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla bean paste (should you don’t love paste then use extract however the paste does give a stunning depth of flavour)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1 mashed banana
2/Three cup blueberries
6 tbs melted non dairy margarine (I take advantage of Pure Sunflower)
1 cup non dairy milk (I take advantage of Koko – we’re soya free right here too!)
- Preheat your oven to 170°C or 350°F
- Line your muffin tin with muffin circumstances
- This can be a actually easy sponge – combine the flour and sugar collectively so it’s properly mixed.
- Add within the melted margarine, vanilla, baking soda and cider vinegar and mashed banana – give it a fast stir.
- Add within the cup of non-dairy milk and stir to mix – don’t over combine it. Because of the banana the batter shall be much less runny than our primary vanilla sponge so will maintain the berries higher.
- I wish to put a blueberry within the backside of every muffin case earlier than including the remainder to the batter. Gently combine the blueberries in in order that they don’t get squashed – a picket spoon is healthier than a steel one for this.
- Then fill the muffin circumstances up 2/third of the best way and bake for 15 minutes or so. Take a look at with a toothpick to ensure they’re completed. Prime with vegan buttercream frosting and some blue sprinkles to make it look fairly!