Buddies! Summer time is in full swing and we’re excited to share with you a brand new lunch recipe! As we speak we’re making a Salmon Sandwich with a Coconut Citrus Slaw that’s excellent for any event! This sandwich is filled with protein, fiber, vitamin C and wholesome omega-Three fatty acids!
Salmon Sandwich with a Citrus Slaw
- 2, 6-oz.salmon filets
- 1 baguette
- Three tablespoons dijon mustard
- Three tablespoons Limoneira lemon juice
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 5 cups shredded coleslaw combine
- Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Season salmon with pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or till inner temperature reaches at the very least 145 levels.
- In the meantime, add cabbage combine into a big bowl together with coconut milk and lemon juice. Stir till mixed.
- As soon as salmon is completed, use a spatula to separate the salmon from pores and skin.
- Slice the baguette, unfold on dijon mustard, add salmon and high with slaw!
By Wholesome Grocery Woman
Wholesome Grocery Woman https://www.healthygrocerygirl.com/
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our ideas & movies makes positive to go to & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!