Have you ever ever puzzled the best way to make canine ice cream? This Straightforward to make Candy Potato Canine Ice Cream is ideal for summer time!
My Home made Canine Ice Cream recipe goes BONKERS on my weblog proper now so I assumed it was time that I create a brand new taste to your pups to attempt! This recipe is similar to my unique canine ice cream recipe. As an alternative of the banana, I swapped in some candy potato.
Just like the consequences of pumpkin, candy potato is excessive in dietary fiber and could be good for a canines digestive well being. On the absolute least, it’s candy and mine LOVE it 🙂
The recipe requires every thing to be positioned right into a meals processor or blender as a way to get all of it very creamy. Nonetheless, I usually make these by simply whisking the components in a bowl out of laziness. Doing this, I sometimes find yourself with a number of small chunks of candy potato puree as you’ll be able to see within the photographs BUT I don’t assume the canines thoughts it in any respect and it form of seems good 🙂
To make this candy potato canine ice cream you simply want THREE easy components:
- yogurt of selection
- pureed candy potato (can simply swap for pumpkin puree)
- pure peanut butter
That’s all for right this moment! For those who make this pet ice cream, please don’t neglect to tag me on social media! I at all times like to see which of my recipes you’re making.
Extra canine treats to attempt:
Peanut Butter Canine Ice Cream
Pumpkin Canine Treats
- 16 oz of plain yogurt
- 1/three cup of candy potato puree* (could be swapped for canned pumpkin if desired)
- 1/three cup of do-it-yourself peanut butter (you might use a bit much less if desired)
- Place all components in a blender or meals processor and mix till easy. Alternatively, you’ll be able to combine every thing collectively in a bowl, ensuring to interrupt up the candy potato as a lot as attainable (that is what I did).
- As soon as all the components are blended, pour the combination into your required containers for freezing.
- Place within the freezer for no less than a number of hours to harden.
- Feed to your pups and luxuriate in their pleasure and gratitude (I prefer to fake my canines say thanks. I do know they imply it).
*to make candy potato puree, easy prepare dinner a candy potato and mash the within till little or no chunks stay.
*the quantity of treats that this makes is completely depending on what you freeze them in.
- Class: canine treats
- Methodology: ice cream
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: canine treats, frosty paws, candy potato