I’ve been so completely happy these previous few weeks! I’m lastly having a heat, nourishing breakfast earlier than leaving the home.
Breakfast has been the toughest of meals to prepare since my busy entrepreneurial schedule bought a bit hectic and crowded. One way or the other, I all the time find yourself operating out of time within the morning earlier than having to expire the door and would solely sometimes have time to whip up a smoothie. And with the colder climate recently, smoothies simply don’t actually work anymore at 7am.
This morning I had the thought of asking my new BFF to make me breakfast whereas I went on to take a bathe and prepare for work. And what have you learnt…by the point I used to be dressed and able to tackle the day, it referred to as my identify and introduced that breakfast is served! It’s wonderful not having to keep watch over what you’re cooking and belief that it’s going to prepare dinner properly.
The porridge may be very easy and made with what I had obtainable within the fridge and pantry. You may simply substitute the apples with pears or stone fruit and the blueberries with different berries.
The top result’s so fantastically creamy and clean and scrumptious. I hope you get pleasure from this porridge as a lot as I did.
Apple and blueberry porridge
- 2 cups your favourite porridge combine – I used a do-it-yourself one made principally with oats and a little bit of quinoa flakes, floor linseed and chia seeds
- Four apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 10 TBSP maple syrup
- Safe the cooking bowl in place.
- Add all of the components to the cooking bowl and safe the lid in place.
- Choose the Cream Soup setting for 20 minutes.
- Go take a bathe and prepare for work.
- Get pleasure from heat with recent fruit on prime or your favorite crunchy toppings.