This sheet pan vegan sausage and veggies with pesto meal has immediately grow to be a typical weekly dinner solution for us! It is type of really hard to get in touch with it a “recipe” due to the fact there is not significantly to cook. You are largely just combining some create and a handful of shop-purchased items for a super easy meal. Having said that, lots of of you loved my teriyaki tofu sheet pan meal so I believed I would share this a single also!
Guidelines for Creating this Sheet Pan Vegan Sausage and Veggies with Pesto
- Lining your baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil is optional but tends to make clean-up super effortless! I use parchment paper since I have to have new baking sheets (they’re sooo old!) and this prevents sticking.
- You can undoubtedly switch up the veggies in this meal if you’d like. I utilised broccoli, cabbage, and carrots in this version. It modifications each and every time primarily based on what we have in the fridge or what is in season. You can completely make this with cauliflower, potatoes, brussels sprouts, bell pepper, and far more.
- Make it into a grain bowl by serving with cooked quinoa like I did beneath. I’ve also served it with roasted potatoes as nicely. I just roast the potatoes on a separate pan at the exact same time in the oven. They are commonly accomplished at the exact same time.
- There are a lot of tasty plant-primarily based sausage selections obtainable in shops. We commonly use sausages from Tofurky or Field Roast when producing this.
- In the summer season, I attempt to have homemade pesto on hand for this recipe these days I just use some from the shop. I adore and applying the vegan pesto produced by Gotham Greens!
For far more easy sheet pan meals…
Verify out these recipes!
This speedy and effortless sheet pan vegan sausage and veggies with pesto meal is certain to grow to be a weekly favored! Serve with your favored grain.
- five carrots, peeled
- 1/four head of purple cabbage
- 1 modest head broccoli
- two tablespoons olive oil
- three vegan sausages, sliced
- 1/three cup vegan pesto, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahreneit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Reduce vegetables into evenly sized pieces and add to baking sheet. Pour olive oil more than prime and toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes on reduced rack of oven.
- Add sliced sausages and toss to coat in any oil leftover from the vegetables. Bake for a different 15 minutes. Test carrots and broccoli with a fork. If tender, then get rid of from the oven. Otherwise, continue to bake till fork tender. (Baking instances in some cases differ by oven.)
- Enable veggies to cool a couple of minutes. Pour 1/four cup of the pesto more than the veggies and sausage. Toss to coat nicely.
- Serve more than quinoa, roasted potatoes, or grain of your decision and drizzle with the rest of the pesto, as preferred. Taste and add sea salt and pepper if required.
- Serving Size: 1/three Recipe
- Calories: 385 kcals
- Sugar: eight g
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Fat: 29 g
- Saturated Fat: six g
- Unsaturated Fat: 23 g
- Trans Fat: g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: mg